The original walking tour of Senoia’s The Walking Dead film locations from Woodbury to Alexandria. See the set locations from Seasons 3 through the present season, along with some great insider stories about Seasons 1 and 2 ... More info ›
The original walking tour of Senoia’s The Walking Dead film locations from Woodbury to Alexandria. See the set locations from Seasons 3 through the present season, along with some great insider stories about Seasons 1 and 2. Your tour will be hosted by one of our awesome Cosplaying guides, many of whom have been on set as an extra and others living and working right here in town daily viewing the action as it happens. Our character guides will draw you in and make you feel like you are reliving your favorite scenes right before your eyes!
See the locations for:
- the Governor's realm of Woodbury and all it's masterful scenes behind the barricades keeping the "Biters" out;
- the Season 4 neighborhood where our heroes sought shelter after the fall of the prison, including the Pudding House;
- and the infamous Alexandria Safe Zone from the RIM. Find out the details behind this private backlot from locals.
The Touring Dead Walking Tour is specifically geared for fans of The Walking Dead. Also, included along the route are locations used in other "deadly" productions in Senoia, such as Pet Sematary Two, Drop Dead Diva, and Buddy's demise on Fried Green Tomatoes.
Walk from Woodbury to Alexandria in just two miles from Seasons 3 - 5 of The Walking Dead as well as current filming for Season 6. Stroll past vans carrying stars from set to base camp. You never know who you might get to see or even meet! Look out for Walkers, join the stalkers and be among all the activity of the hustle and bustle of the film crew and equipment while filming occurs.
This walking tour also includes such famous sites as:
• The Veterinary Office and hometown in Maine of Geoff and his dad, Chase, from Pet Sematary Two
• The four-way intersection where Grayson was plowed down on Drop Dead Divainally
• Hear the sound of the whistle of the train that Buddy couldn't get away from in Fried Green Tomatoes